Meringue experiment


Came across a “good” day for meringue finally and tried a different recipe.

20130306-235637.jpg

Started with baking at 130C for 1 hr & this is what I got..dry shell but marshmallow like inside

20130306-235804.jpg
And then I tried putting them back in the oven and baked at 110C for another hour..the inside started to dry up as well

20130307-000417.jpg
Then I tried baking for another hour at 80C and this time it is completely dried

20130307-000521.jpg

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s